RETREAT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of £500 will be kept for all bookings.
3. If choosing payment plan option and the balance is not received by the due date, Red Fox Retreats reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
4. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the $500 deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
a. Cancellation 8 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
b. Cancellation 9 - 12 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
d. Cancellation more than 12 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
5. Red Fox Retreats is not held liable for flight costs.
6. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance.
7. The customer shall keep all retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
8. Red Fox Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Red Fox Retreats shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
9. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
10. Red Fox Retreats can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
11. Red Fox Retreats reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
12. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Red Fox Retreats. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing Pilates, Garuda, singing or swimming. Red Fox Retreats is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
13. Red Fox retreats cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
14. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the teaching team as soon as possible.
15. Red Fox Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
16. Red Fox Retreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from retreats.
17. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters regarding them.